• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Those who don’t properly appreciate the collarbone tend to also miss out on the pleasures of several other wonderful erogenous zones.
Einstein proposed legislation that every vagina should come with an user’s manual because, while the clitoris was easy to find, not every woman was wired the same, but Schrödinger’s cat believed that while it may be easy to find you still couldn’t prevent it from going into hiding due to third party mismanagement, so why add an additional layer of inefficient government bureaucracy to an already overstressed situation, but Einstein countered by reminding his incorrigible feline friend of their trip to the Vagina Monologs which clearly demonstrated that having a hoo hoo did not mean you knew anything about it or how to use it, leaving the cat to concede, but adding that ‘men didn’t like to stop and ask directions anyway so what good what is a user’s manual in the first place?
He fancied himself a bit of a cosmologist of the clitoris - forever in search of a single, simple, unified, elegant, all encompassing orgasm - but often the mathematics alone were enough to get her to do it herself in the bathroom, alone.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.7900 seconds