• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Not knowing what to do with the day off, Juan gave the house a serious spring cleaning, though technically it was only spring in the other hemisphere.
Maybe I’ll dust that shelf, I said to myself; the next thing I knew, the fridge had been moved two feet to the left and I was attacking the floor with hot water, borax, vinegar, grease-cutting dishsoap, a weak bleach solution and fists of fury.
As much as I appreciate my dog sounding the alarm whenever something out of the ordinary happens, I find it a little embarrassing he needs to bark when I clean the kitchen.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.8710 seconds