• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Once Little Jimmy had learned that “tithing” meant one-tenth of something, it was a lot easier to understand why everyone in the Last Hope Salvation congregation went white as ghosts when the Reverend Jacob started pounding his fist on the pulpit and talking about twithing, and why Old Lady MacMillian collapsed when the reverend stopped pounding, grew quiet, and then whispered, “And maybe even thrithing”; but he didn’t understand why fithing wasn’t a word; didn’t it mean fifty percent of something?; and did they have to stare at him so hard just because he stood up and said the word, which he still thought was a word, and they just weren’t admitting it; he couldn’t help Old Lady MacMillian was passed out cold on the floor, besides, no one else seemed to have even noticed, except for maybe that little perve Bobby Jenkins just down the pew from her, who was craning his neck back and forth around his mom, doing his best to try and see up her skirt, which if you thought about it, seemed a whole lot worse then a stupid question about fithing.
Snart: A condition resulting from a sneeze that causes a simultanous fart when in a public place, especially a library or a cavernous church with wooden pews.
Peter finally gave up on Amway and went back to church, since it was the only pyramid scheme that’d ever brought him any comfort.
“I am the best friend the church ever had,” the Devil remarked as he stretched his long, slender legs out underneath the table, “Without me no one would come into your silly buildings and listen to you prattle on about such nonsense.”
When the chief went to work on Sunday afternoons, it never felt anything like church until one of the older residents would show up to preach about the irritating noise of skateboard wheels on the sidewalk outside their window.
Red Coyote tested the parishioner’s faith by holding open the door for the curious grizzly.
There should be a church for typeface fanatics and they could call their leader The Fontiff.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
143 queries in 1.2179 seconds