• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I am often completely immobilized by all the possibilities.
When I find myself yelling at the TV, it’s never a good sign but I guess electoral campaigns will do that to you; as a swinging voter who votes on policy not party it’s always a bit daunting to realise there’s no clear choice and the process of elimination is the only way to go - it makes you doubt your own ability to make decisions until, that is, you are faced with a question about finger buns or skinning scrine or preview options, then life is pretty straight forward.
And now that the least of the worst choices has been made, I find myself with a fragile hope, one that if I treat it with care and gentle attention may yet flourish into a full case of honest to goodness optimism.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
136 queries in 1.6560 seconds