• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Even small dinosaurs can learn new skills, thought Rodenta Paleolithica as he put on his headphones and placed a Skype call to China.
“Our customer has asked if we’re equipped to submit certifications of compliance for this complicated new law on heavy metal and hazardous materials in China, which we’ve never had to submit before; here’s a really painful article about it by a pair of lawyers,” at which Bronwyn’s ears pricked up ever so slightly.
I eat girl snacks.
China is building the world’s tallest Ferris Wheel.
“Made in China” Davy Crockett caps.
I ‘m not sure at what point I realized that my life was cheaply manufactured in China and then shipped to the United States where it was sold for an embarrassingly low retail price at Wal*Mart but this understanding profoundly effects the way I view my life, causing me to live in the past tense (from a grammatical viewpoint) and overwhelms me with an abundance of shame guilt for being who I am.
Like the White House china, Bob’s first marriage had been changed out in the 80s for something just as servicable, yet newer and almost imperceptibly more elegant.
With so many different nationalities represented, living in the apartments seemed so worldly to the chief; for example, apartment 203 was just like China, but not because the tenants were Chinese, but because they’d somehow managed to sneak 1.4 billion people into the 2-bedroom while he wasn’t looking.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
146 queries in 0.5582 seconds