• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
It has been exactly one month since I woke up and asked myself, “now what?”; I am no closer to an answer, although the shooting pains in my knees do seem to have disappeared.
My eyes are full of the images of history; the chaos, the beauty, the blood, and the grace.
Cats and plans come from different universes.
Kittens, while not known for their incredible acts of daring do, remain, nonetheless, the masters of understated chaos and destruction.
“I’m tired of chaos,” he said, opening all the doors, unshuttering the windows to keep it at bay.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
139 queries in 0.9783 seconds