• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I don’t ask for much in a sister in-law, because a happy marriage is unlikely enough without relatives popping by, placing their orders like this was a damn restaurant; but between you and me, I would prefer not to be related to a woman who still believes she’ll receive a gift certificate from Bill Gates if she forwards an e-mail to 25 people.
TAGS: chain letters
The chainletter said, ‘and, if you don’t send this on you’ll be begging’ - what it failed to recognise is that I’ve been begging my friends (and all higher powers I can think of) to ensure I never receive another chainletter and this has been going on for years without relief - thus, rather than being a threat, more begging is just ‘life as normal’.
TAGS: chain letters
You’ll send this letter to other people you love and irritate them as much I’ve irritated you.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
136 queries in 0.7529 seconds