• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Over on another board they use what they call a “Filth Filter”, which is just another example of the end of the world at hand, and I got bounced for recommending that someone buy yogurt jars with “screw-type lids,” which sent me into a frothy rage until I found that someone else got bleeped for recommencing “Pollock,” so now I am just confused: what am I missing here?
Censorship is evil.
During her lunch hour Grud, like a child with his or her nose pushed firmly against the toy shop window, looked longingly at the sentences people had posted at scrine.com (the nasty censors didn’t so much mind scrine.com) - but every now and then, like the child at the toy store, grud would forget herself and try to venture into the world of scrine during her working day, only to be told as she hit submit and the domain changed over to www.scrine.com that it had been blocked because the site may contain explicit content or hate speech… or possibly even ... porn.
There are times when the only way you can keep some thoughts inside your own head is to apply a solid, resounding slap to the side of your own face.
The Internet police were knocking on doors, cracking down as they inexplicably created the history of new glory days.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
139 queries in 2.4290 seconds