• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Back when the earth was still covered in greenery and where the air was fresh and people had some form of honour (even if it had to be proven by attacking one another with blunt swords) a short dark wiry celt stepped foot on the lands of the great viking warriors - things didn’t look so good for a few minutes there but then, from the mist, appeared a tall man holding a plate with something that might have been food - he pointed at it and said ‘cake’ and the small dark wiry celt transformed into a six foot red headed viking goddess with a particular talent for artistic endeavors.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
131 queries in 0.6740 seconds