• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
We chased the fish from the hotel lobby and down the street, ashamed of ourselves when we finally caught it and discovered the fish was actually an old woman who’d been mistaken for a catfish by a passing construction worker who thought she’d escaped from the hotel’s fountain; “I’m so sorry,” I said, then looking closely at her whiskery face, was forced to lie, “I really don’t see how that man could have mistaken you for a catfish.”
“Just look at the size of his smile,” the guide told us, “that’s how you know this catfish is up to something.”
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
134 queries in 2.2227 seconds