• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
It should come as no surprise that dogs often find it extra hard to accept Jesus as their personal savior while attending Cat Church.
One of the basic lessons of Cat Church is that temptation comes in many guises, and that is why you will always find a Jesus hanging on a carpet-covered scratching post cross behind the pulpit.
Cat Church is certainly not mainstream, but many newcomers find the catechism there most refreshing.
No one at Cat Church actually believes that thunder is the sound of God giving himself a tongue bath, but I did find that if you bring it up, many in the congregation will begin to purr.
One of the most refreshing things about Cat Church is that the seats are soft and there is no hell and one can laze around all day licking oneself without fear of going blind
TAGS: cat church
Curiously the congregates at Cat Church believe that dogs may be satanic and some newcomers find this disturbing as Cat Church teaches there is no hell…fortunately they soon learn that members are encouraged to enjoy daydreaming on a sunny spot on the carpet or on top of a warm t.v. rather than wasting time in idle metaphysical speculation.
TAGS: cat church
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
141 queries in 0.8097 seconds