• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
“Success” is having the daycare accept my daughter’s freshly (re-)de-loused head, leaving me free to sign her in and then go to work and earn a paycheck; “failure” is my kid promptly bursting into tears and clinging to me in wretched despair, because she’d prayed she would not be accepted, so she could go home and spend a glorious day of freedom with her mother.
The garden’s painful history was clearly written in the pages of its rundown beds, leaving the Wartime Gardener no choice but to calculate casualty rates as his trowel methodically dug once small grave after another.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 0.6959 seconds