• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
The thing is, if it turns out the citizens of the great State of California actually like low vehicle license fees, almost no property tax, decaying K-12 public education and the circus atmosphere of budgetary sleight-of-hand in lieu of responsible fiscal management, then my career is meaningless before I even graduate.
The moment you find yourself laying sprinkler pipe in the rain in October is the moment you’ll realize you’ve made an unfortunate career blunder.
When you get there start looking for another… don’t wait until the end.
I want to be a Master Artichoke Cleaner
When looking for a new career, what’s most important is imagining your wardrobe, and what, exactly, others will envy about your fabulous lifestyle.
“Forget that robot nonsense,” Steve’s father said to his son, “because the real money’s gonna be in bag salad, life’s best pre-packaged convenience; that’s what the people want and that’s what they’ll pay for, not for some fool robot idea.”
Sometimes I wish people would just be nice to each other, but then I remember that my entire professional career exists because so many people are mean, greedy, and/or stupid.
Having sent my resume to about 20 different email addresses, I catch a glaring clerical error that ought to have the hr’s laughing their asses off. me? i’m just this side of cryin.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
146 queries in 0.9315 seconds