• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
So far I’ve broken up two fights, gotten homework done on time and enforced bedtime, all on the strength of the, “I have the power to take away all your Halloween candy” threat.
“The mints are mine,” she snarled while Wintergreen scented spittle dribbled down her chin and specks of white mint flew from her mouth, with eyes overdialated from a sugar overdose, she dug into the candy bowl for just one more Lifesaver induced fix.
It’s important to pick up all the candy wrappers from the coffee table not just to keep the place clean, but also so it won’t be quite so obvious that you ate quite so many of your wife’s chocolates while she wasn’t home.
She sat quietly, listening to soothing music, munching absentmindedly on candy and waiting for the other shoe of doom to drop.
Funny that the only candy still leftover from Halloween would be Smarties and Dum Dums.
The taste of peanut M&Ms and Orange Crush made Jimmy vividly recollect bowling alleys of his youth.
There were towers of marbled marzipan, with floors of tiled liquorice, couches of rich, dark chocolate, and, sweetly, there was a hint of peppermint in the air.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
143 queries in 0.6660 seconds