• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
There’s gotta be a faster way to get caffiene into the system; this oral administration thing is not working for me.
“Caffeine is time’s Viagra” (Mark Morford)
“In the initial prep phase, dieters banish bad foods including sugar, high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated fats, junk food, alcohol and caffeine. ”
Caffeine is not a bad food; it is a goddamn work of art.
My son has obviously mutated and grown a caffeine organ, and from the sound of him, I’m almost sure it’s leaking.
Mother Hubbard Keith Bubbard
went to the cupboard
her poor doggie a bone himself some caffeine,
she he got there
The cupboard was bare
So the poor little doggie had none Forcing Keith Bubbard to drive to the nearest coffee shack.
The morning caffeine headache turned into a heat headache, which in turn became a low blood sugar headache, and later in the day, segued into an old-fashioned tension headache.
I’d rather be hopping up and down in place, frankly.
I hear there’s all sorts of bad stuff in coffee, but my mind and I are in agreement on this one; we’re willing to filter it all out.
You haven’t truly tackled the vagaries of the English language until you’ve tried to explain to a seven year-old why getting addicted to drugs is a terrible idea, the worst idea ever, while being addicted to caffeine is ... um, not so bad.
“Don’t take with alcohol and avoid caffiene and spicey food.”
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
151 queries in 1.4027 seconds