• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
“Ever since they arrived with their cake full of bugs and their spicy sausages, I’ve taken to sleeping downstairs on the pool table.”
Crush one spoon of buttons, blend into the dry bugs, gradually combine with the walrus, bake for one hour and leave Becky to dry on wire racks.
Several years passed before Carl realized that naming the baby Scarabaeus had been a drastic mistake.
I would just like to enquire as to whether your suicide mission towards my eyeball today had a greater cause, or, perhaps more likely, you felt that you had always wanted to go out with a splat.
The chief was always intrigued by the different types of bugs the foreign nationals left behind for him.
I saved a beetle from a certain watery death, only stomp on it from fear of it’s huge pincers!
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
141 queries in 0.7728 seconds