• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Even soap bubbles think they’ll never pop.
Becky ran in wild circles, skipping, twirling and leaping giddily as she went, and as she passed by the world turned into joyous frothy bubbles of colour and rippling textures (with the occasional miniature elephant).
These turtles are making me bubble.
Becky squealed with delight as the burgeoning bubbles got bigger and flew higher and higher into the wispy sky.
She’s the Beauty Pageant Contestant without a Contest.
Only the last few bubbles, drifting slowly to the surface, marked where he went down the final time.
She sat cross-legged blowing bubbles in the air, swaying happily from side to side, and with each gentle sway the colours spread gloriously before her, and the bubbles lifted higher and higher until they turned into the stars of the night sky.
Joey was fascinated by bubbles.
Bubble tea is never as good as you think it will be.
The pigtailed girl giggled and danced as each sweet bubble wafted deliciously into the air and away from their constrictive containers, causing consternation, confusion and chortles in the crowd of consumers.
Henry looked at his belly sticking up through the bubbles, happy for the little yellow ducks who climbed up when got tired of floating.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
151 queries in 1.0242 seconds