• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Their day started at dawn and filled quickly with thousands of errands, some crucial (omigod, the bouquet is still at the florist’s!) but most of them insignificant, humiliating - sometimes involving the bride’s armpits or her feet - and though they were happy to have served the Cause of True Love this day, there came that point in the reception when the DJ played “I Will Survive”, and something inside those girls just snapped, you see, and the bridesmaids ran to the dance floor as one, with rustling skirts and bare feet, and they danced together this disco-beat tarantella of primal anger that surely drove fear into the heart of every man in the hall.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
131 queries in 0.6497 seconds