• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I’d give away ten years for one good look at me as a boy, sitting in that rowboat with my grandma and brother, the green paint faded and peeling, all of us dangling our poles over the edge into water so clear you could watch the nightcrawler wiggling on the hook just inches from the bottom of the lake, while the bluegills circled, curious, getting closer and slower with each successive pass until finally one would bite and that red and white bobber would dance like mad, popping in and out of the water, the ripples breaking the reflection of a clear blue Minnesota sky.
Timmy never did understand why the turtle was so grumpy in the morning.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 1.1900 seconds