• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Unfortunately the water service to my building was shut off for repairs just as last night’s Mexican entree was making a timely exit from my body.
Shidoobie is the colloquialism for the aptly named Mexican Scat Dance that occurs 2-6 hours after eating at your favorite Mexican Restaurant – not to be confused with the similar sounding Shidoobie-doo, which is strictly improvised after discovering your rum y coke was laced with ice cubes made from a local water source.
I am quite suprised by the large number of nervous pooers (i.e. anxious shitting) that show up at my AA meeting.
The morning time ruptured and the world stopped spinning, Tweed Uppercut was sitting on the toilet reading the morning paper between sips of dark, bitter coffee and ignoring his legs which were tingling and numb from falling asleep – the world may have come to a halt, but as far as the fastidious Mr. Uppercut was concerned it didn’t necessarily preclude having a decent bowel movement, which as everyone knew was the foundation of good health.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
137 queries in 0.6465 seconds