• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
It was a dark and stormy night,
I’ve had the phrase Honky Tonk Chicken bouncing about in my head all day.
A night like no other, his night began with such hope and joy, but he ended up feeling little more than numb.
My new apartment is waterless, gasless, bereft of furniture, an empty shell waiting for history to be introduced; and I’m happy.
With noble purpose, and a greasy grimy diner breakfast of highly questionable origins.
Ed went about his normal shift with his normal amount of apathy, exuding his normal amount of existential weariness until all 7-feet of Zed appeared in the coolers.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
141 queries in 0.6891 seconds