• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Ask anyone about the Wizard of Oz and they can tell you that the Scarecrow wanted a brain, the Tin Man, a heart, the Cowardly Lion, courage and Dorothy just wanted to go home, but what many don’t know is that Baum’s earlier drafts included a young Bruce Jenner who wanted to stop wetting his bed and that the Wicked Witch of the West actually melted because he whipped it out and peed on her after she made fun of him, and not because Dorothy splashed her with a bucket of water as the Hollywood version later depicted.
Rufus thinks that he could take being tortured as long as it didn’t involve his teeth or his toes, and my friend Schuster was about to say something himself when we swore we heard Rufus’ mom through the floorboards say something about teasing and bedwetting.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.6805 seconds