• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
When this month is over, I’m not getting out of bed for a week.
Being a gambling man, Jeff got out of bed.
Henry taught the ferrets to sleep inside his slippers so that when he woke up in the morning and slipped out of bed, his feet would have something instantly warm to slip into; the musky ferret smell also happened to break his wife of her irritating foot fetish, which he’d never enjoyed one bit.
My brain’s kind of like a hotel bed, I’d like to say what’s on it, but no one’s made it up for me yet.
The sheets began to rip, first around the middle where I’d turn on long nights looking for comfort, then onto the base where my feet would take off running, down the lane, in the dark.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
139 queries in 0.6873 seconds