• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Once again, the camera pans in on our hero, ‘mouse, who is found sitting with his head in his hands, sobbing quietly and looking throroughly miserable and lost in thought, apparently driven beyond distraction by the number in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen whose purpose and meaning he has been vainly trying to unscramble these several long weeks.
Although Keith was very proficient with most fruits and vegetables, he was surprised to be baffled by the coconut.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.7625 seconds