• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
No wonder you haven't been around much lately. You were in pain, and all on account of my brutish, vulgar American ways, and for that I must apoligise.…
Christmas comes but once a year, a good excuse to drink more beer.
The man who loved rhyming was in luck Whenever his wife saw a duck “Hey, it’s really no crime To rhyme words all the time, Particularly when it leads to a coffee shop.”
Mencken would often grab a beer With Dreiser, his good friend, They’d get drunk and cuss out Roosevelt, And just generally offend.
Please do not write poems that try to be above the reader, and, for crissakes, learn proper word choice. Regards, ‘789
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
140 queries in 1.4602 seconds