• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
So, I’m still working my way back through all forms of scrine with short trips off to forum before I get distracted by scrine blog and scrine tunes and - oh gee, have any wiki posts been added - not many, hmmm… what have we here - Keith was sick back in October and needed entertainment… and here I was hardly even getting to Scrine - I feel terrible, Keith please accept my belated apology and know that had I seen them I would have contacted you as they made me smile - which I know isn’t nice since you were sick and all but what can I say, I’m a bad person.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
131 queries in 0.6740 seconds