• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
is the question on Janis’ mind now as they cross into some hellish backwater that reminds her of South Carolina, or maybe Georgia; she was so fucked up that particular night that her memory has transfixed into dream images and horrific still-pictures or unreliable chemicalized cocktails of both, it is with the same lack of clarity that she remembers his name is Leonard (who finds much more efficacy in the V8 transmission as Janis finds Cheap Thrills, out of the cd case and off the back of his hand, in an alternating manner).
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
132 queries in 0.9293 seconds