• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
For parents, the first day of school is like a California gold rush, only instead of heading to the hills, they head home to mine the peace and quiet.
How many drinks should a ‘mouse drink between now and 20 minutes from now if a ‘mouse has no interest in spending 6th grade back-to-school night any more sober than minimally required?
As Juan filled out the letter of introduction to his daughter’s new teacher he struggled with whether to put “sets things on fire with her glare if she gets angry” in the “strengths” column or the “weaknesses” column.
I have to attend, but I don’t have to attend sober.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
138 queries in 0.6663 seconds