• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
For his sins our hero suffered through several lifetimes trapped in a steel tube, hurtling through the air at 35,000 feet listening to the 20-year-old girls (these were not women) in the seats in front chattering about, “Like, you know, I’m not dating now, because, like, guys are all the same, like, ‘I’m gonna cheat on you,” like, y’know, ohmygod, it’s like so not worth it,” all the while thinking that when he got home he was going to speak with his daughters and if the word “like” came up in any sentence more than once he would have no choice but to kill them to save others from the misery he had been through.
Welcoming new life into the world, tears all around, placing a fresh wet feisty newborn into Mama’s waiting arms, I think to myself; “I have the best job in the world”.
The lower the hair growth is on a newborn baby, the more disturbing it becomes, e.g., head, mustache, beard, underarm or chest, pubic.
A baby’s spittle contains a high concentration of contempt which almost always goes undetected by both doctors and parents because of the infant’s inability to spit accurately.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
137 queries in 0.6404 seconds