• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
My autobiography is all true, except for the parts that aren’t.
Random Allison dreamed of being famous and having her autobiography ghost written by her favorite author, Richard Scarry.
If ever I become famous enough to write an autobiography that will be read by millions, I figure that I’ll take myself amiss, and write something that “doesn’t take itself too seriously,” something “dark, unknowingly-witty,” and full jaw-dropping crimes, which this ladies’ man detective must solve.”
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 1.0092 seconds