• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Guns are legal because of asshats with CAR ALARMS!
While discussing funeral arrangements, the old man pointed a bony finger at the funeral director…sorry…post-life administrator, and said, “Listen, I want there to be klowns at my funeral to keep things light, but I need you to understand that they have to be klowns with a ‘k’, not with a ‘c’, because klowns with a ‘c’ are just asshats in makeup, while klowns with a ‘k’ are funny in ways that can’t be explained.”
Those individuals capable only of ad hominem arguments will be convicted and then summarily shot.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.7815 seconds