• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I’m getting tired of living in my own head, so now I’m going to live in my armpits instead.
If you can entangle them in their own underarm hair, you’re halfway there.
After spending the weekend in Boulder Colorado I returned to Denver with a new appreciation of the completely shorn female arm pit, a thing of true beauty
Measuring armpit degrees is done with a nose, the protuberance most often referred to by Leonardo da Vinci as “Nature’s protractor.”
The chief was thankful that his armpits never smelled like Mr. Snell’s.
Alligators don’t put people in headlocks, so very few of us know what their armpits smell like.
More like, smooth as my dog’s armpits, Henry thought.
I'm sometimes afraid I'm just one of Rip Van Winkle's many dreams, and that when the lazy man finally wakes up, I'll disappear the moment he has a stretch and gives one of his armpits a good scratch.
Luckily, there was no one around to tell him that his ears smelled like armpits.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
147 queries in 3.1152 seconds