• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Apparently, all that is required to create your own piece of paradise is a handful of winesap apples, some quinces, a number of pink lady apples, a well of water, a farm full of sugar and, oh my, a lot of love, dedication and skill.
Bob for apples; Tillie and her cat Peanut for pumpkins.
“Pear, no, apple, no, banana, hmmm, no, kumquat, oh, no, no, dear, um, ooh, watermelon,” said the tomato.
Despite their prepubescent softness and fuzz everyone in the orchard agreed Peaches made the best leaders while Plums were great for digestion and apples were the keepers of all the esoteric lore regarding fruit.
I dread the day that the apples and oranges in the fruit drawer of my refrigerator finally declare war.
Why is that all eaten apples are depicted as having most of the middle eaten, leaving the top and bottom untouched, when, in reality, all of my apples look pleasingly oval shaped once devoured.
"Mom, I'm hungry and I think my computer is broken... I can't find any apples at the Apple store."
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
143 queries in 0.4998 seconds