• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Due to ongoing litigation between God and the Microsoft Corporation, namely in regards to exclusive rights over use of the word, and/or title, God, including any and all known and unknown variations, this year’s Geeks For God convention has been postponed until further notice.
Please report your apocalyptic news here.
Because the apocalypse unexpectedly turned out to be a sunny, happy event, it was mostly only the pessimists who complained.
It had started out like any usual sunny, slightly cool day, when suddenly a few clouds rolled in and it got quite a bit colder.
There was no apocalypse, grandpa had just eaten far too many beans.
The apocalypse may have been a bit of a fizzler, but Dorothy and Becky took much consolation from the delicious blueberry crumble pie.
... “oooh, it does look good, maybe I’ll try a little piece for myself,” thought the doomed apocalypse.
Apocalypse turned to the devil and grumbled “what next, chocolate sauce!?”
Janice lay dooming, flat on her back under the doom of the dark sky, smelling acrid doom on the still air and listening to the bone-rattling “Doom, Doom, Doom” sound that rose from the very bowels of the earth.
Thank you for calling, please listen carefully as our menu options have changed…
Ford Furman, alarmed that the pending apocalypse was actually in his pants, hastened to unbutton them before the first missiles breached his no-fly zone.
I just got back from Target with my new coffee maker and a copy of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies…I am going to make a pot and prepare myself for the coming end of humanity.
Fr. Romanchowskie (discoverer of the remains of John the Baptist) prophasized to his small congregation that the end will not come from on high, but from within in the form of a virus that will turn the infected into flesh eating, brain slurping zombies (even now the infected walk among us unaware, even to themselves, of the deadly apoclypse they are soon to unleash upon humanity).
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
155 queries in 1.1296 seconds