• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
“Yes, let’s talk about brains,” I said to him, my voice getting louder with each word, “because you’re always using your’s and I’m not, and let me tell you, that’s really starting to piss me off.”
I’m really mad, but I can think of no pithy way to describe it, coming at the heels of so much history.
I am so sick of emigrant angst I could puke hot blood from my eyeballs.
You bore me and I’ve met those far better at what you do.
I will gladly pay any company any reasonable amount (not ot exceed $39.35) for their service unbreaking what Microsoft has broken with their needless “upgrades” and new versions.
Some days I wish I was a far more angry person than I am.
Repeatedly stung by the new electric fence around the cherry orchard, Little Bear was in a foul mood as he shredded the aluminum skin of the panel van, but his anger vanished as he soothed his tender nose in two dozen flats of cherries someone had conveniently boxed up for him.
It blusters and it biles and rears up and can blind you.
David was extremely angry when he couldn't get the orange to peel cleanly.
I tried to shake her from my limbs, but she clung to clumsy corners like maple sap; I stoked up a fire with her bellowing anger, and she boiled herself into syrup.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
149 queries in 2.2431 seconds