• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
The angel staggered, collapsed in the gutter, vomited violently, pulled himself up to his feet with the aid of a nearby park bench, and tried once or twice to begin a sentence with something that sounded like ‘Got comet’, before finally getting the words out: “God is coming. We’re all fucked.”
Doyle studied the angel feather sticking out of his bran muffin, unsure of who to sue.
It is a little known fact that among the angels in heaven there is an ironclad hierarchy defined by your death—with death by falling piano the extreme top of the pecking order and death by banking complications establishing the other end of the spectrum
After that day back in ‘77 when someone broke out the wing window of the Angel of Mercy’s Cutlass and stole the radio, things were never quite the same.
By the fall of 1982, the Angel of Mercy was blaming his drinking problem on his broken wing, but everyone down at the VFW knew better.
Though the flaming swords had all been safely locked away an eon ago, rival gangs of seraphim and cherubim managed to do plenty of damage with their harps.
Mark Knopfler has an extraordinary ability to make a Schecter Custom Stratocaster hoot and sing like angels on a Saturday night, exhausted from being good all week and needing a stiff drink.
For every worthy demon in me, angels of my reason speak, too.
After rigorous scientific testing (and a fiery crash), Verne was ready to publish his conclusion that the maximum speed of angels’ flight is exactly equal to the speed rating of your tires.”
On casual Sundays, the angels were allowed to wear jeans and make predictably corny Swiss cheese jokes.
The number of angels that can dance upon the head of the pin varies, for example, angels doing a Virgina Reel have larger space requirements vs. angels doing a simple Rhumba or Cha-Cha
The angels rejoiced, each happier than the next when the morning dew formed perfect raindrop beards on their otherwise smooth chins.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
153 queries in 0.7502 seconds