• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Analogy shouts “look at me” like a petulant 2-year-old while the powerful eagle of metaphor soars gracefully through the skies of Lex.
It’s sweet, crumbly, can be cut into neat little slices, stored in the pantry, eaten with coffee, is baked in a very hot oven, ... um…
I hate being disappointed by beer, especially reasonably expensive beer that’s supposed to be good, because when it’s bad, it’s like every sip feels like you’re watching a puppy limp down a lonely road trying to keep up with the footsteps of some sad little kid holding a sparkler.
So I walked back to my room thinking that if people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
137 queries in 0.6515 seconds