• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
General Nacho Alpaca didn’t have to hunch like his other men in the scraggly bushes behind enemy lines, the Llama Gods had seen it fit to make him half the size of a normal Llama, this however didn’t stop him from being a proud, tough, patriotic defender for all Llama kind (even if he had to suffer through some inappropriate Alpaca jokes thanks to his parents clever naming at birth), and as the time for attack swiftly descended upon them, he lead his men in a roaring battle cry of “Mwa” and he knew that the Llamas would once again be victorious.
Enrique discovered it was way more cost effective not to mention safer, to run with the alpcas in Peru then to be gored by another bull in Spain again this year.
Enrique was unable to determine at what point he mistook alpacas to be members of a labor union rather than the sweet tempered relation to the llama that they were.
‘Zebras are little more than monochromatic horses with no personality and zero social skills’, muttered the surly alpaca.
“Alopecia? My life is over!” the alpaca said with a sob.
Badger yarn is a fine alternative to alpaca if you have a flair for both durability and the exotic.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
141 queries in 1.0753 seconds