• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
the toilet, it gurgles, you don’t suppose..not…could it be an aligator access point?
It wasn’t until late in life, after his skin had grown dry and loose and was beginning to sag, that Leonard really took notice of just how big his alligator bite scar actually was.
“Ha!” I said to the humorless, somewhat jumpy doctor as I glanced at a label on one of the drawers that said Alligator Forceps, “this must be where the alligators give birth!”
This man walks into a bar on Mother’s Day and finds himself perched on a barstool between an alligator who’s obviously had too much to drink and a born again Christian woman.
“I’d like to have some kids someday,” Rufus told my friend Schuster, “but first I’d like to get a pet alligator to practice on;” Schuster thought this was a very good idea.
Alligators don’t put people in headlocks, so very few of us know what their armpits smell like.
This country will never be great until we build a wall around Disney World to keep out undocumented alligators bent on the destruction of the 'mer'kan way of life.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
145 queries in 0.6311 seconds