• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Not content with the current level of superstition in the world, the Gideons place Bibles in hotel rooms in the hopes that the occasional Agnostic might pick one up out of boredom or desperation, and Succumb.
Maybe a Mormon could (and will) one day be President of the United States, but an agnostic never could - not while our most strident TV pundits are also our most intolerant citizens - which is too bad, ‘cause I got a million agnostic jokes and nobody interested in any of ‘em.
Whenever I tell my christian friends that Jesus was actually born in the summer, and Christmas was placed on the 25th to coincide with a preexisting Roman holiday, they’re never very pleased…
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.7292 seconds