• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
’Mouse and Goliard had been having a discussion in which ‘Mouse posited that it might be a Good Thing if his wife. Mrs. ‘Mouse, had an affair—ideally, it would make her feel sexy and desireable and reawaken feelings in her that ‘Mouse wasn’t so good at awakening anymore now that they’d fallen into old-married-person routine (despite doing his best to be a caring and attentive lover), and if things held true for women the way statistics and anecdotal evidence says it does for men, it would be very unlikely she would leave him and the family for her new lover—it would just be a dalliance which would ultimately underline for her her commitment to the long term with ‘Mouse while increasing the net-pleasure in her life; Goliard appeared to disagree with the premise though she jokingly (?) admitted to harboring some interest in the old sexy UPS-driver fantasy as a means to spice up her own sex life.
“You can have my husband, but please don’t mess with my man.”
“Maybe I’m in love with you,” she said to the metal bird, whose only reply was to hand her a peanut butter cookie with one twisted and somewhat rusty claw.
It turns out my father used to offer to take the dog on a walk every night so he could go over to his mistress’s house; and here I’d thought he was heroically selfless.
“Sure, the crazed-weasel sex is great,” sighed Juan’s best friend over his third Guinness, “but really, dealing with the emotional demands of two women really ain’t worth it.”
I had a love affair with Nina in the back of my Cortina; a seasoned-up hyena could not be more obscener.
Jason was just about to turn on GPS tracking so he could secretly follow his wife’s whereabouts when he realized that he didn’t want to know if her life was as boring as he believed it was, and he really didn’t want to know if it was more exciting.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
143 queries in 1.2575 seconds