• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
My local newspaper called, asking me if I would like the honor of having my own landscape-related column, with byline, appear in the paper every other week; unfortunately, as luck would have it, I can’t afford the current going rate of honor.
There is no such thing as “sweet cream buttermilk.”
In this hectic life, all you really need is….an extra pair of hands and you can get it here at your friendly local hands-r-us, where beauty and functionality meet.
I suppose the main reason the NRA and the penis enlargement folks don’t team up is because it just doesn’t sound right to say: You can have my small penis when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.
AP-Sacramento —Investigators now believe that the thermonuclear-like explosion and subsequent melt-down of the entire Bay Area was not a terrorist act, but was caused when a largely unknown website, Scrine, attempted to monetize itself by adding Google’s “context-sensitive” advertising to the Scrine website and wiki, triggering the immediate, simultaneous spontaneous combustion of all of the famous search company’s server-bots.
If Del Monte can advertise the “Jungle Book” DVD on its bananas, I can surely get rich making advertising stickers to go on men’s… bananas, thought Juan, wondering what the stickers should advertise.
This space for rent, inquire within.
It took me a while to realize that the ad featuring a happy mother and her baby walking in the park was actually an ad for the YMCA.
Soy mogul Heinrich Ratzenburger hoped that an ad campaign with a decent rhyme scheme would boost sales.
It’s internecine warfare day here in the ol’ US of A, the day the streets go quiet and we all watch the worst game of the season punctuated by the best ads the creatives at the ad companies can bring us.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
149 queries in 1.3363 seconds