• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Adulthood isn’t the spangly party-place we thought it would be, back when we spied on it through red plastic binoculars from across the gulf of age and autonomy; it can be a downright trecherous land, where sometimes our compatriots fall into pits of despair, and there’s little we can do to help.
In a way, this fact is indicative of all that disappoints me about adulthood: when I eat nothing but desserts for dinner, I really pay for it later.
I’m not sure exactly where my life went wrong….but I suspect it was around the time I stopped having “play clothes”, and started having “work clothes”.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
136 queries in 0.4994 seconds