• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
“Just a few scratches on the boy,” the doctor reassured Timmy’s mother, “nothing serious at all; but you might want to have his eyes examined, because he really should have seen that tortoise coming.”
yesterday, i found myself smiling at a cute pudgy little baby, then opening the door for his stroller, then tripping over the curb that i wasn’t looking at and sprawling across the asphalt; i’ve got a bruised shoulder and two skinned knees, and i should have a bruise on my ego as well, but apparently i’m no longer capable of embarrassment (i laughed, so did the baby).
I wear lots of brown clothes, because I am very clumsy with coffee.
It turns out you shouldn’t mess around with India ink while typing.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
138 queries in 0.6782 seconds