• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
The driver of the Ford Explorer (the one with the tricked out stereo) took to the cowboy the minute she realized he’d ditched the scary contraband in exchange for what appeared to be an unlimited supply of hundred dollar bills which he seemed more than happy to spend stocking up on CDs for the long trip east – it also didn’t hurt when Janis gave her a copy of “American Pie,” wished them luck on their road trip, and announced she was going to stay behind for the “American Idol” Las Vegas auditions.
The Devil loved Vegas, but hated how much it made his jaw ache from all the smiling.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 0.5546 seconds