• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Sure there'd be a marble museum, but not on every street corner, and anyone could walk in for free even if they didn't have any marbles because someone at the door with a great big smile would pass them out by the handful so you could play a game, but of course, there'd be no Keepsies or Elephant Stomps because it is a museum, after all, so there'd have to be a few rules.
Every neighborhood has a small rain park with complimentary umbrellas at the gate, but you hardly ever use them if you set the raindrop thermostat warm enough.
Every neighborhood in Keith's World has a minimum of four peepers, but only the chorus frog kind.
At night, everyone's pockets fill with tiny, glistening stars that they grab by the handful and toss up into the sky, although sometimes one or two will slip through a person's fingers and end up in the laundry, but that's okay because stars always make the clothes extra clean.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
138 queries in 0.9682 seconds