• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Someday Keith will combine our sentences when we’re finished, and it will all make sense.
“I know, for instance, that my brain was built entirely of leftover tendons following the creation of Achilles, but the rest of me is a complete mystery.” [Keith]
Let’s all run down to the Hundred Acre Wood and listen to the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band tell us about The House at Pooh Corner [link expired to keep Keith out of jail] while we give Keith a standing ovation for perseverance, intelligence and his general good looks!
They say you can get anything you want, ‘ceptin’ Alice, but through the wonder that is the Internet, Keith and Alice have now consumated their relationship.
I dreamed that Keith came to my house and built me a fence.
Okay folks, listen up—if I’m going to stop being a ‘mouse and start being a ‘muse, y’all have to start listening to me—Keith, good job on “Bottle Cap, Going Down,” keep up the good work; Bakerina, throw on that apron and get to work—I wanna see apple pie and an eggy update by Monday; anyone else? Jo, you get Jen pregnant yet? What’s next? Step right up, I’m ready for ya! Come one, come all, the ‘muse is in the house.
Keith appeared as a savior-figure wielding a very large Leatherman
You could think of me as an average guy, lost somewhere between appropriate and innappropriate; you might also want to imagine me needing a shave.
Gertrude developed a severe case of Scrine-itis after reading the New Matilda headline, ‘A Keith Amongst the Pigeons’.
Keith (or was it the other Keith) tossed aside the beer, took one last long look at his bed, put down his coffee mug and added the ‘newest scriners’ to the home page - just like he said he would.
Bessy, having rocked up to Keith’s place for a surprised visit, noticed the door mat was back-to-front and kindly rearranged it for him while she waited.
“socks spun from the words of someone like Boot”
I say cheers to Keith, who is as groovy as ever, as is our beloved Scrine.
Raise your glass, folks, to our persistent and glorious Chief, Keith.
that keith stopped hugging the duck, and started writing again (that would cheer me up).
There is winning, which is lovely, but then there is the engineering of a magnificently creative two point finish, which is, I can assure you, pure distilled joy.
Keith was neither cuddly nor amused.
Some days Keith thought he’d never find a place that sold a decent eucalyptus leaf sandwich.
Some online hobo courses were either built by Keith or, at the very least, for Keith. [link removed]
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
169 queries in 0.9114 seconds