• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
On the way out of Pineville the traveler will notice an old billboard just beyond the KFC that reads, “Their bitter blood sleeps restlessly in the earth”, and if they are wise they will listen to the advice of Rev. Downy and stop at the roadside chapel a moment to pray, and hope the sign isn’t talking about chickens.
Of course the new “Kentucky Grilled Chicken” at KFC contains beef, why wouldn’t it?
I’ve known about the KFC Double Down for quite a while, but when I found out a few days ago that I only needed to wait a week to get one, and not until my next trip to the deep south, I had a heart attack right on the spot, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
136 queries in 1.2284 seconds