• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Some say he was the original Don Juan, but others say he was nothing more than a linguistic swain who would have enjoyed staring into the mirror all day long if words would have come out of his mouth as visible objects.
When angry with his mother, the young Juan DeScrabble would often refer to her as, “The Mutter,” not on account of any German heritage, because there certainly was none, but because he thought it best described the woman’s lack of love for proper language.
TAGS: Juan DeScrabble
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
134 queries in 0.9054 seconds