• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
i once considered installing a retractable shelf in the toilet alcove of my house, so that I would have a good place to rest my laptop, and thus combine two of the most necessary acts in life: surfing, and…well, you know the other one.
You can have my Internet service when you pry it out of my cold, dea… oh, yeah, I guess flicking that switch will work too.
grudknows experiencing a moment of dejection after unsuccessfully being able to burn her personal DVD gave up and visited StumbleUpon where she discovered the ‘The Speech Accent Archive’ and lost much time.
Arriving home after 9, Henry couldn’t believe the phone company hadn’t also cut off his Internet service; slackers!
Moller would occasionally be spotted on Furl and Reddit; at first he claimed he was just visiting friends, but later acknowledged a long list of idealogical differences that ultimately led to his break from the del.icio.us community.
I feel a bout of the Internet Wallabies coming on…
When will it become retro to use “LOL” again?
down memory lane. Ugh.
Einstein told his friend, Schrodinger’s cat, that the Internet was a great tool for physics but seemed to have an unpleasant side effect of inciting people to violence and other bits of stupidity, but Schrodinger’s cat believed it was Saturday morning cartoons such as the Looney Toons that often was the source of many people’s bad judgment.
If the internet taught her anything, it was the fact that reality is overrated and underutilized.
Alone and without Internet, Henry sat in the dark with his keyboard, quietly making modem sounds, hoping no one would walk in and catch him.
On its 40th birthday, the Internet inspected its lines and wrinkles in the bathroom mirror, and wondered if it would look sexy or just plain pathetic if it bought a flashy red sports car.
You know the internet is dead when you encounter a picture of a man and a scorpion gettin’ it on: face in palm.
The Internet is powered by the souls of its users.
Like his closets, Fender’s social bookmarking sites were beginning to get hopelessly cluttered with magazines and newspapers he’d saved with good intention, but had never gotten around to reading.
It came to something when Jayden found himself thinking “but there’s nothing to do on the internet”.
At the end of the day, the whole of the internet is just what a bunch of guys thought might be a good idea.
The Internet police were knocking on doors, cracking down as they inexplicably created the history of new glory days.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
167 queries in 3.6571 seconds